CSU Alumni Association Beer Pairing
The Beer Pairing event is one of our absolute favorites, and we couldn't let another year go by without a nod to that. While we won't be hosting an in-person event this year, many of the local breweries that support the event would love to say cheers to you! See below for a list of participating breweries and complete details.
This year should have been our 10th Annual Beer Pairing, but because we're not able to see you in person to celebrate that milestone, we're saving it for next year. We'll be toasting to a decade in 2022, and are looking forward to getting back together to raise a glass with you when the time is right!
This event happens every year because of the stalwart dedication of our Alumni Association members, and because of that, we have something special in store for our members at our 10th Annual Beer Pairing event next spring! If you want to ensure you're in on the deal, become a member today!
In the meantime, cheers to you, friends - to your resiliency and your Ram Pride. Until we see you again, get out and support local!
SPECIAL BREWERY DEALS AND INFORMATION!
Black Bottle Brewery
• ½ price growler fills every day
• Happy Hour every day from 3-6 p.m.
• $1 Slider on Mondays from 6-8 p.m.
Horse & Dragon Brewing
New Brews Available:
• Fire Captain Irish Red Ale is back - And is available in both CO2 and Nitro!
• This is the Haze Hazy IPA Episode 4
• Picnic Rock Pale Ale has returned
• Upcoming beer: Barrel Aged Black is Beautiful Imperial Stout (featuring Rising Sun barrels)
High Hops Brewery
• $10 OFF 30-rack of The Cold One Colorado Craft Lager
• $8 6-Packs of Habanero Hunny Red Ale brewed with habanero peppers and lactose
• BOGO Fresh Hop Pale Ale brewed with three types of hops from the High Hops Brewery hop farm
• The Hoppy One, an India Pale Ale
• Chaotic Newtral (hybrid New England IPA and Tangerine Gose)
We are able to offer indoor seating, at limited capacity, in our warm and cozy beer garden. The High Hops Brewery beer garden is uniquely located in a greenhouse with colorful decorations and vibrant plants all around.
We will be opening our new building (right next door to current location) mid-March and will have a full kitchen as well as an all new expanded production area, an amazing patio with live music in the spring, summer, and fall!
Join us for Chocolate Beer Fridays where every Friday we release a new chocolate beer variety in the tap room made with Nuance Chocolate. We just released our new IPA, Northern Lights Northeast Style IPA and we will be releasing in March Apres Ski Lager (a lager with lime and a hint of sea salt).