One day a year we stop to celebrate this place. By official proclamation from the governor of Colorado, April 18 is and will forever be, I Love CSU Day. We sprinkle campus with green hearts, thank our students for being awesome, and everyone with an affinity for the green and gold proclaims their love across the nation. Join in on the fun from wherever you are.
- Be seen wearing green on campus and watch the fun unfolds.
- Snag a green heart somewhere on campus and redeem for free coffee and donuts at the Iris & Michael Smith Alumni Center while supplies last.
- Snap a photo with the sweetest reason to love CSU! CAM the Ram will be celebrating at the Smith Alumni Center from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Stop by any northern Colorado Human Bean for double punches.
- Happy Hour at the Ramskeller, Fort Collins, 5 – 7 p.m.
- Happy Hour at the Sportsbook Bar & Grill, Denver, 6 – 8 p.m.
- CSU Alumni Association members, be sure to check your spring issue of Around the Oval for a special surprise!
- Sport your green and gold and rock your Ram pride wherever you go.
- Share your selfies on social telling us why you love CSU using #ILoveCSUDay.