Once a Ram, Always a Ram
Show your Ram pride through membership
The Colorado State University Alumni Association is your lifelong connection to Colorado State and Rams everywhere. When you strengthen your connection with a membership in the Alumni Association, you also strengthen our programs, services, and resources for all Colorado State alumni.
Get the new CSU alumni app!
The new CSU Alumni app brings your lifelong connection to Colorado State University right to your phone! Available for Apple and Android devices, the new app is perfect for every stalwart Ram!
- Mobile membership hub with digital card, plus access to benefits and discounts
- Alumni, athletic, and campus news updates
- Event calendar for Rams everywhere
- Ram Network Directory
Download the app on the iTunes store or the Google Play store below.
Stay connected! Join the Colorado State University Alumni Association today!
Faculty/staff individual $40
Faculty/staff joint $50
3-Year Annual Membership
Faculty/staff individual $120
Faculty/staff joint $150
Must be within 1 year of graduation.
To join via phone, please call (800) 286-2586.
*Joint membership available to spouse/partner living at same address
Membership in the Alumni Association counts towards annual giving to the University and may be tax-deductible. Please consult your tax advisor.
Ready to renew?
Thank you for supporting the Alumni Association's programs and services.
Your membership directly supports:
- More than 45 Ram Networks and common interest groups around the country.
- CAM the Ram and the Ram Handler program - a CSU tradition for nearly 60 years.
- Favorite programs such as Homecoming & Family Weekend and Ram Welcome.
- Efforts that raise more than $85,000 annually in scholarship and program support.
- More than 250 events annually that connect thousands of alumni, students, and friends to one another and to CSU.
- Increased outreach lauding CSU accolades and accomplishments that enhance the value of your degree.
- Membership helps elevate CSU's alumni participation rate. You'll help set the bar for alumni participation, which has a positive impact on the University's ranking in publications such as U.S. News & World Report.