Once a Ram, Always a Ram
Show your Ram pride through membership
The Colorado State University Alumni Association is your lifelong connection to Colorado State and Rams everywhere. When you strengthen your connection with a membership in the Alumni Association, you also strengthen our programs, services, and resources for all Colorado State alumni.
June is member APPreciation month!
Member APPreciation month is a way for us to show our members how much we love and appreciate them. Why the emphasis on the "APP?" because we want to encourage you to keep CSU in the palm of your hand with the brand-new CSU Alumni mobile app!
- Mobile membership hub with digital card, plus access to benefits and discounts
- Alumni, athletic, and campus news updates
- Event calendar for Rams everywhere
- Ram Network Directory
Download the app on the iTunes store or the Google Play store below.
Faculty/staff individual $40
Faculty/staff joint $50
Must be within 1 year of graduation.
Ready to renew?
Thank you for supporting the Alumni Association's programs and services.
To join via phone, please call (800) 286-2586.
*Joint membership available to spouse/partner living at same address
Membership in the Alumni Association counts towards annual giving to the University and may be tax-deductible. Please consult your tax advisor.
Stay connected! Join the Colorado State University Alumni Association today!
Your membership directly supports:
- More than 45 Ram Networks and common interest groups around the country.
- CAM the Ram and the Ram Handler program - a CSU tradition for nearly 60 years.
- Favorite programs such as Homecoming & Family Weekend and Ram Welcome.
- Efforts that raise more than $85,000 annually in scholarship and program support.
- More than 250 events annually that connect thousands of alumni, students, and friends to one another and to CSU.
- Increased outreach lauding CSU accolades and accomplishments that enhance the value of your degree.
- Membership helps elevate CSU's alumni participation rate. You'll help set the bar for alumni participation, which has a positive impact on the University's ranking in publications such as U.S. News & World Report.